Established in Albany in 1990, Sugg's Timber Machining & Joinery is a locally owned & operated timber joinery business. We provide the great southern region with an outstanding custom timber machining & joinery service to suit every individual need. We supply builders, trades people, owner builders, home renovators and everybody in between with a love for timber.
We proudly produce custom made timber:
- Staircases - internal, external, handrails
- Windows - including frames, flyscreens
- Doors - including frames, entrance doors, pivot, bi-fold, sliding, flyscreens
- Mouldings - arhitrave, skirting
- Balustrade - including stainless steel wire & glass
- Furniture - tables, benchtops, shelves and more
We can machine raw timber slabs (up to 7m long and 1.8m wide) to allow you to create your very own unique piece, or we can manufacture that special something for you.
The options are endless, and we are here to assist you to find the exact solution to suit your own personal needs.
With a trusted team of top quality, passionate craftsmen with high attention to detail, we are proud to provide customized service to each and every customer.
Feel free to get in touch and let us help you with all your timber machining & joinery needs.